Thursday, December 5, 2013

new paintings!

Hello abode lovers! I hope all of you have had an amazing Thanksgiving, we sure did. Lochlan was held pretty much for 48 hours, which was heavenly for him! It's pretty amazing to have a family that loves my little baby so much.

So, I've been super busy painting and am so happy to introduce new paintings to my shop! Here is a sampling of the new stuff, just in time for Christmas! (I also gave my little shop a big face lift, so be sure to check it out!)

Yes, it really happened! I am offering framed pieces that are ready to hang! There are only a handful of these so get them while you can!


























 

I have been so humbled by the response to my paintings and am so excited to finally share some new work! If you are interested in a commission of your wedding bouquet (or any flowers that you love) contact me! Have a great day abode lovers! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings! I have a large print that I want to have framed in lucite. Could you tell me where I might purchase a lucite frame like yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marcia, thank you! As for the lucite frames, I make them myself! I looked everywhere for something like it and just decided to make them on my own :)

      Delete
  2. so glad i stumbled across your blog and into your shop. your pieces are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colorful paint is so pretty good. I liked your painting style and will want to visit your site regularly. Thanks for your sharing. Living Room Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. B E A U T I F U L | A M A Z I N G | F A S C I N A T I N G
    Love all this beautiful flowery paintings and these crystal glass frames making it extremely beautiful. I must say your paintings are too awesome. You could join our gallery to sell your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lucite frames! Beautiful work

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails