Wednesday, October 9, 2013

West Elm.... it's here!

This is happening tonight in Birmingham.... who's coming to the party!?

I entered to win a shopping spree for this grand occasion, and while it's not likely I'll win, I already have things picked out jusssstttt in case!

Marble Oval coffee table.... get in my belly. Er, uh, my abode. Since I have a new, little babykins, I think a coffee table with rounded edges instead of pointy ones is a good idea... I know my little honey bear would love this piece, he's got great taste already, I can tell.... 

Don't you freakin' love this?! I do. I think the wood/white combo is to die for. I also believe that I would do really great work at this desk, so I think my return on investment would be totes worth it... just sayin'... 

Okay, I have wanted a pair of leaning floor mirrors for my master bedroom for WAY too long... this would fit the bill. I love the chevron patterned frame-- it's unexpected and "glammy" without being too feminine... the straight, harsh lines keep it a tad masculine in my opinion. 

A blogger can dream, right?!? I'm going to win, I'm sending that out into the universe like Oprah says to do... 


  1. Looks great!! table looks awesome too. Great color post! UK Cheapest Online Beds Store

  2. Best of luck!! I'd die of happiness if I won! I love all your picks. Have a great time!

  3. I like when you blog. :) Hope you're enjoying motherhood!



Related Posts with Thumbnails