So... I decided to do a major abode clean-up that I was planning on stretching out from this evening through tomorrow night. Trust me, we need it! I began picking things up after work, doing laundry, blah, blah, blah... and then, it was time to vacuum. I was really getting in to it while vacuuming our sofa, and before I knew it, the cord got sucked up into the dang machine, and then there was smoke, a terrible noise, a scream from me, and then a black charred spot on the carpet. lovely.
I told Mister Husband that I brutally murdered our fabulous vacuum, and he came downstairs to test it out just to make sure there was no chance of life. He plugged it in, and the circuit blew.
Just as I was about to have a memorial service to good 'ol Hoover Windtunnel.... Mr.Hubbs called up Colonel Dad, and problem solved. Mr. Hubbs will be rewiring our vacuum over the weekend. Until then, I will have to finish the job with our shop-vac.
take notice of all the yellow lab hair in the windtunnel... are you beginning to grasp our hair problem?
Lady, our sweet cocker spaniel is delighted that I have had to make the change to the much scarier monster of a vacuum.
Don't worry, I won't make a habit of sharing my ridiculous house chore sagas.... back to eye candy tomorrow! Have a great night!